[3830] WAE RTTY K0HW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K0HW@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY K0HW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 17:14:12 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K0HW
Operator(s): K0HW
Station: K0HW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:   71   284     0    13
   40:  105   315     0    22
   20:  131   262    30    25
   15:   89   178   100    33
   10:    4     8    30     4
-------------------------------
Total:  400  1047   160    97  Total Score = 135,520

Club:

Comments:

Great Contest but poor conditions I thought, It must be the time of year as the
band was not open to EU very long and was hard to make contacts that direction.
I think that I improved on QSO count but the mult count is down from last year.
I will see you all in the WAE contests next year, I really
like the format and the time span.  I plan to keep improving.