[3830] SS SSB VA7IRL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB VA7IRL Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 20:01:03 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: VA7IRL
Operator(s): VA7IRL
Station: VA7IRL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Richmond, BC
Operating Time (hrs): 6

------------
  160:    0
   80:  105
   40:    1
   20:   87
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

WOW!

Thought I'd spent a few hours tuning around, working a few. Little did I know
that BC would be a needed mult for so many people. TRLog's rate meter hit 126
during the 0000 hour on Sunday - that may not sound like much to the big guns
out there, but it's the best ever rate from my relatively humble station
(TS-940S/AT @ 100w into an R7, and limbo-low wires on 40 and 80).

Thanks to all who came, especially those who hung on through the QRM. 4 x NT and
9 x AK, but I didn't get LAX or ORG until quite late in the contest. Go
figure.

I love this contest! It's a bit like Christmas - it only comes once a year, but
when it does.....