[3830] SS SSB N9ADG(@N7WA) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N9ADG(@N7WA) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 21:17:28 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N9ADG
Operator(s): N9ADG
Station: N7WA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KENT WA
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   32
   20:  104
   15:  150
   10:    0
------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Thanks to Michael N7WA for his graciousness in allowing me to use his
station, and his wife for putting up with a Phone contest.  Due to my
family and other obligations, only had  7.5 hours for this contest,
starting at 0544 LOCAL time on Sunday...It was very enjoyable to
have the opportunity to use multiple real antennas.

Due to not actually being fully awake for the first few contacts, I gave out "B"
instead of "A" for precedence. It should have been "A", sorry.

Look forward to someday trying a multi-effort.