[3830] SS SSB K6KYJ SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K6KYJ SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 09:06:55 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K6KYJ
Operator(s): K6KYJ
Station: K6KYJ

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: SV
Operating Time (hrs): 20.2

------------
  160:    0
   80:  102
   40:   53
   20:   92
   15:  141
   10:    0
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

(missed NL/VO1)

I don't really enjoy SSB contests. It is an uphill battle from a low power (100
watts max) all-wire station.  Somehow, though, I got into the spirit this year
and actually bettered my only other SS Phone effect (2001) by 20 Q's.

My plan was to stay on just long enough to compile a CW/Phone total of 500 QSOs.
I ended up staying around for 20 hours trying to find that last multiplier (to
no avail).

OP:     K6KYJ age 62
RIG:    TS-820S age 25
ANT:    Four dipoles age 10