[3830] SS SSB NA9D SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, na9d@speakeasy.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB NA9D SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 11:43:29 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: NA9D
Operator(s): NA9D
Station: NA9D

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Algonquin, IL
Operating Time (hrs): 3

------------
  160:
   80:  144
   40:   26
   20:    1
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

This was the first contest I've been in since the birth of my daughter back in
May.  Moved the shack in the house and just recently got back on the air.  Felt
good to be back on, but just didn't have a lot of time to put in a big effort.
Maybe next year!  Still it was a good opportunity to shake out the station and
see how the new cable runs, etc. are working.  I've found a few things I need to
change in the equipment layout like locations of the rotor controllers, etc.
Maybe next year I'll be able to put in a full effort.  I must say the bands have
really changed a lot in the last year.  Sad how poor the conditions have been!
Guess you can expect that at the bottom of the cycle....