[3830] SS SSB N6BV(@N6RO) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6bv@arrl.org
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N6BV(@N6RO) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 12:13:56 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N6BV
Operator(s): N6BV
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EB
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  103
   40:  279
   20:  566
   15:  592
   10:  128
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

The high winds on Saturday stirred up the powerline noise something awful, the
first time this has happened in several years at N6RO. Sorry to be such an
"alligator" requesting all those repeats!

CT 9.92 did something very strange, occassionally resetting the serial number
count back 40 or 20 numbers. When this happened I sent the serial number that CT
was showing, rather than trying to calculate the offset in my head for the whole
contest! I had to massage the Cabrillo file to reflect the actual serial numbers
sent, so that nobody else gets dinged for copying my serial number incorrectly
when they copied what I actually sent.

73, Dean, N6BV