[3830] SS SSB WB1ADR Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ka1arb@arrl.org
Subject: [3830] SS SSB WB1ADR Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 12:07:18 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: WB1ADR
Operator(s): WB1ADR, KA1ARB
Station: WB1ADR

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Hollis, NH
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:  222
   40:  361
   20:  828
   15:   35
   10:    6
------------

Club:

Comments:

Changed plans at the last minute to use new towers and antennas at WB1ADR.
While 80 is the money band in NC at KA1ARB, 20 and 40 were the hot ones in NH.
Rob, KA1ARB, got to climb the 90' tower before the contest while Lee, WB1ADR,
agonized through a bad back.  Thanks to all of you who worked him through his
Percocet-induced fog, and we apologize for the 15 minutes we accidently operated
split frequency without realizing it.  ("Hey, how come nobody can hear us
anymore?")  GREAT fun as always.  Can't wait until next year!