[3830] CQWW CW W0ETT SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0ett@msn.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W0ETT SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 16:55:33 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W0ETT
Operator(s): W0ETT
Station: W0ETT

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 27

  160:    8     6        5
   80:   13     5        5
   40:   93    22       49
   20:  163    27       67
   15:  180    26       56
   10:   76    18       34
------------------------------
Total:  533   104      216  Total Score = 448,960

Club:

Comments:

11/28

Really enjoyable dx test with lots of good ops and signals.  Conditions
cooperated the first day with FB signals from Asia.  First day, sigs came in
good from all directions.  On Sunday, the condx changed with the EU opening was
limited to 20m, with only a few CTs worked on 15m. Late in the afternoon on 15,
did work several OH stations on that neat auroral assisted opening we've come to
count on.  Had a good opening to Africa, So. America and the Carribean.

Thanks to the ops and expeditions who traveled so far to put on many countries
for the contest.

Heard GMCCers:  N0KE at TI5N, N2IC/5, W0AH, KO7X, KV0Q, and K0RI.

LP eqt:  IC756 to the same yagis and my two new low band L antennas for 80 and
160.  I didn't work a lot of stations there but was please to add a number of
mults and dx stations to the log on the lower bands.

73 Ken