[3830] CQWW CW W6MVW SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6mvw@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W6MVW SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 17:02:29 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W6MVW
Operator(s): W6MVW
Station: W6MVW

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: San Diego
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    0     0        0
   40:  142    26       62
   20:   93    24       37
   15:   93    20       33
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Lousy conditions on Fri. night.  I stayed on 40M most of the time.  Long path to
EU not very rewarding on Sat. AM but worked A61AJ easily.  Condx improved during
Sat. PM.  LP to EU was very good Sun. AM.  Enjoyed myself a lot on Sunday with
better condx.  I worked very little EU overall.

CQWW CW is the best of all of them.  You can make what you want of it.  Some
decent antennas would help.  Thanks for the qsos & see you next year.

Dick Wheelock - W6MVW