[3830] CQWW CW N4YDU(@K4QPL) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4ydu@att.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N4YDU(@K4QPL) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 18:21:44 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N4YDU
Operator(s): N4YDU
Station: K4QPL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: nc
Operating Time (hrs): 32

  160:   22     4        8
   80:   76    41       13
   40:  144    51       17
   20:  366    96       29
   15:  375    95       27
   10:  117    50       22
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks to Jim (K4QPL) for letting me use his station again. I was hoping for
better conditions, but it could have been worse. I had fun as always. I didn't
operate much Saturday night. I decided to go out for about four hours instead.
My low band totals suffered because of that. 40M was the biggest disappointment,
the band never seemed to come to life. The most memorable qso was s9ss on 10M
around 2000z on Sunday. He was just a whisper, but he managed to pull me out of
the mud.

This is the last contest for me in my 20s...I'll be 30 this weekend. I'm sure my
30s will bring great contesting as well. The 10-meter contest was my first-ever
contest in 1989 (I was 15).

C YA guys soon,

Nate/N4YDU