[3830] CQWW CW N2RM M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rmoore1@eda.doc.gov
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N2RM M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 06:33:17 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N2RM
Operator(s): N2RM, K3ZV
Station: N2RM

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Southern New Jersey
Operating Time (hrs): 36

  160:   47    10       27
   80:  326    20       77
   40:  509    25       94
   20: 1025    36      118
   15:  815    27       95
   10:  169    23       71
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks to John, K3ZV, for his assistance in the shack set up and operating a
bulk of the time.  We were both operating simultaneously for only about 12
hours, making total combined operating man hours of around 48.

On Saturday morning we had combined QSO rates of over 200 per hour for both
stations for several hours using 15 and 20 meters, with a peak rate of about
270.  Sunday was down quite a bit.

Congrats to K4JA and his Crew for going out in style!!

73, N2RM