[3830] CQWW CW N4PN SOSB(A)/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N4PN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N4PN SOSB(A)/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 08:05:37 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: SOSB(A)/40 HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 36

  160:
   80:
   40:  961    39      145
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: FLORIDA CONTEST GROUP - PANHANDLE

Comments:

First time to operate SO/Assisted. Spent way too much time chasing mults and
really kept the Q's down. Thought I was on my way when I was called by ST2T
and VU2WAP only a little over an hour into the contest.
Others that really got me up on the edge of the seat and fired up to keep
going were: DU9/N0NM (LP), YB0ZZ (LP), 9V1YC (LP), 9M2AX (LP). Some of the
others were: C91F, YI9KT, 4K7Z. Many thanks to 5R8GZ for calling me for a
new country/zone and the only one from z39. Thanks to HK4SAN and ER3ZZ for
calling me on Sunday afternoon for the only HK/ER.
Had about decided to pack it in and head back to Georgia on Sunday afternoon but
glad I stayed as it netted 72 more Q's and three new countries; C56, 4K
and 9M2...
QTH: St. George Island, FL. - about six miles off the Florida coast at East-
point Florida in the Panhandle.
Station: FT1000MP/Titan 425 Amp - 1KW
Antenna: 2 El beam at 88' (Given to me by Bill, W4AN/RIP - It did OK)
Thanks to all in the log and to the many that were calling that I just could not
pull out.
73, Paul, N4PN