[3830] CQWW CW WN9O M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WN9O M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 13:30:44 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: WN9O
Operator(s): WN9O, W9IU
Station: WN9O

Class: M/S HP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 45

  160:   24     8        9
   80:  109    21       65
   40:  295    33      102
   20:  428    38      117
   15:  603    32      118
   10:  102    27       68
------------------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

As usual this contest is always fun to operate.  We made the most of the
conditions from the BLACK HOLE...

Friday night rain static was a bit of a problem.  Also had some networking
problems with N1MM (although N1MM ran flawless during the CQWW SSB weekend).  It
was a little windy on Saturday, so the antennas were turned only when needed.  I
also found a bad piece of coax on the 80 mtr antenna as it would arc over and
fault out the amp when the power was above 800 watts.  Now I just have to find
and replace it...

Runs we made when we had propagation and the Mults were available most of the
weekend.  Great Job by all the top stations.  See you in the ARRL DX tests.

73's ==>  Kevin,  WN9O