[3830] CQWW CW EA6IB M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ea5bm@ono.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW EA6IB M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 06:39:08 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: EA6IB
Operator(s): EA3AIR, EA3AVV,EA3KU,EA5BM,EA5GX,EA6BF,EA6FB,EA6FO
Station: EA6IB

Class: M/S HP
QTH: EA6IB
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   72    17       70
   80: 1131    32      111
   40: 1811    37      141
   20: 1667    39      144
   15: 1588    37      135
   10:  584    34      117
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Another WW effort from the lovely island of Ibiza. This edition with less
operators than other years.

Our friend Murphy stays  working against us in our "field day" 4 square array
vertical for 80 meters. Just 1 hour before the contest we still working with the
tunning under the dark and crossing more than 4.5 km of radials, just a trapdoor
!! but finally the setup was ready, and the monster antenna works fine.

Propagation was poor and rare, specially in high bands, we made 1 kilo qsos less
than 2003 on 10 meters. We made many more on low bands but the ratio points/qso
drops down consecuently.

Some of the best qsos we made(all of them with the sun still over our
heads)are:

ZK1EPY on 40 at 16:10 utc via LP , second day
VK1KI on 80 at  15:43 utc (waw), second day
and some others

Congrats to every one , specially to our M/S rivals.

Please call us next contest.
73's
EA6IB team