Re: [3830] CQWW CW UP5G(@UN9GC) M/M HP

To: <un7gm@seznam.cz>, <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [3830] CQWW CW UP5G(@UN9GC) M/M HP
From: "Alexander Teimurazov" <at@at-communication.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 09:54:27 +0300

       CQ WW CW 2004 was very difficult contest for DXs because people is
calling calling and calling and not stop and bad things is whenever station
with fantastic setup doing that
 Im not talking now about UP5G Im talking about many big MM stations
 They are dont like to listen and calling you when you answering somebody
else and make you problem before will dont hear that you answer them
 About Henryk C56JHF
 Henryk is good operator  He organize many good dxpedition and supporting
contesting also  He go to C5 to give a chance to people to work that country
in the contest and thats great
 I never see any descrimination from Henryk and I know many other from
former USSR dont see that also
 Propably there is not reason
 Igor you can check around
 73          Al 4L5A/D4B