[3830] CQWW CW N7KU(NJ6D) SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N7KU(NJ6D) SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 19:29:56 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N7KU
Operator(s): NJ6D
Station: NJ6D

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:
   80:
   40:  557    36      117
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

A part time effort in between family comitments. Still, great fun with many
mults on the band in spite of overall poor conditions from AZ.

Highlights were working three needed mults from Asia on Saturday morning at
9:30+ am local time (more than 2 1/2 hours past sunrise!) and geting a run of EU
on long path Sunday morning.  I missed the great condx earlier Saturday morning;
I know I missed many mults and Qs during this time.

Station:
FT1000mp-V + Henry 4K Ultra
3-el 40m Yagi at 24m
134m EU beverage