[3830] CQWW CW 8P5A(W2SC) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tom.georgens@engenio.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW 8P5A(W2SC) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 12:33:04 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: 8P5A
Operator(s): W2SC
Station: 8P5A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Barbados
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  152    11       22
   80:  680    22       76
   40: 1094    28       86
   20: 1440    35       95
   15: 1827    30       92
   10: 1394    26       89
------------------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Pushed the envelope a bit too far this time

Arrived at the station just 4.5 hours before the contest to find no running
water, no telephone, one bad rotator, and some lightning damage.  As a result,
set up took much longer than expected.

Still operated full 48 hours but it was a struggle at times.

Still the best contest and plenty of fun despite the issues.

Long story and many updated pictures on my website at
http://tgeorgens.home.mindspring.com

Thanks to my wife Kathleen for her support and to all those operators who took
the time to work me

QSL via NN1N

73, Tom W2SC