[3830] CQWW CW OK2RZ SOSB/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OK2RZ SOSB/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 06:51:49 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OK2RZ
Operator(s): OK2RZ
Station: OK2RZ

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: HHRR
Operating Time (hrs): 32

  160:
   80: 2022    34      124
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 2022    34      124  Total Score = 556,476

Club: Czech Cimrman´s Crazy Contest Club

Comments:

Hi you all & thanks for calling  !!!

It´s been my first full time contest since 2001. My backbone is still playing up
and I promised to my wife and my doctor not to do this crazy thing anymore....
Started only for while & fun. First 4 hours = 600+ QSO, 7 hours = 900+ QSO -
incl. more than 400 DX. Was there a chance to stop this crazy thing ? Saturday´s
evening and night was horrible, number of short breaks just to keep the operator
alive. Sunday was a bit better with much more adrenaline comming from exciting
score and multipliers answering my CQ.
Ended up with 534 North American QSOs - incl. 44 zone 3, 158 zone 4 - and 194
Asian QSOs. I will try it next year again, ONLY for while & fun.
Thanks for QSOs and CU !

Jiri, OK2RZ

Rig: TS850 &  Henry 3K  (1x  3CX1200-D7)
Ant: 3el. Delta Loop to USA, 26m vertical + 450 radials, inverted V
     4x  2el.ph. beverages (each 177m - 63m apart)
     4x  single beverages (177m)

Operated from 12 acres lot at " HHRR " - HAM Heaven Radio Ranch

www.ok2rz.cz

10km south of OSTRAVA , Czech republic

Club Affiliation: CCCCC - Czech Cimrman`s Crazy Contest Club

( OL1JDC & OK5JDC )

Member & refounder of the very first radio club in the world.

Founded originally on July the 22nd, 1907 by Jara da Cimrman

(give or take a cuple of years)

Refounded by OK2RZ late in the afternoon in 1995

"CCCCC" Motto:

It is neither necessary to win the contest, nor to participate ...

(....... Jara da Cimrman in 1907)

Jara da Cimrman ( CZECH genius, much better known than Leonardo da Vinci )