[3830] ARRL 160 NZ1U M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 NZ1U M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 09:56:50 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: NZ1U
Operator(s): KB1H + PACKET
Station: NZ1U

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 13.7

Total:  QSOs = 721  Sections = 74  Countries = 16  Total Score = 135,450

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

I seem to have found another source of our noise. The
Alpha when turned on makes a hash. Even on the beverage.
Maybe the blower motor brushes? It did go away at times.

Sorry to anyone who heard me but I did not here them.

Second night was tough to find a run frequency. Had 525 QSOs
the first night. I think the 5B4 was a new one for me on
160. Too bad I chose to use our group's callsign rather than
my own!

Never stayed up to work any sunrise.

Missed NWT, AK, and MB. Heard VE4JB weak only once.

Thanks to all for the QSOs and hopefully I will get some time
operating during the 10 Meter contest next.

Dick - KB1H