[3830] ARRL 160 CU2JU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cu2ju@clix.pt
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 CU2JU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 09:59:48 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: CU2JU
Operator(s): CU2JU
Station: CU2JU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CU
Operating Time (hrs): 13+-

Total:  QSOs = 118  Sections = 46  Countries = 0  Total Score = 10,856

Club:

Comments:

Hi all just found this one, ok here is the best of my best, this was a
interesting experience, maybe I will think about it in the future, in a more
serious way!
Thank you all that called me and sorry to all i coulnd hear, I still need to
know what are or is beverages I have been reading this word a lot cant figure
what it is, i know its realated with antennas but?!...

I remember going back to a cpl stations, I called severeal times but lost them
so I didnt log them, thats my policy even on a regular contact, besides being in
a contest I was NEVER in a hurry, hehe "au contraire" of mni others! I was realy
surprised, I even looked several times for a RI station, was any operating? RI
is where more than half of my family is, and I have visited it 2001 es 2004,
also a lot of NH stations in my log, beutifull place, never forget the Summit of
 a 6288ft mountain hi!

Here are the nomenies for EU hehe:LA0CX, G0JHC, SM7DLK (hehe this one wanted to
be 3 times in my log), DK2FG, ON4AEK, G0FYD, DL1MGB, DL8CMM, TK5MH (NEW ONE on
160m), SM5AOE, SO2R (hehe I called him, by a moment I thougth he was going to
ignore me lol, but he came back), OH1SJ, DK8NG, DL9EE, OE3GCU, OE1WEU, M0SDX,
EA8/DJ5AA(hehe once again, the SLASH, always confuses me but I get it a few
hours later lol) and finnaly I4IKW, I realy am sorry if any other thinks it
worked me, these are the only ones I had a minimal decent copy to log!
If someone things I was selecting calls, ur wrong, I was not, but I notice a few
doing it, ohh well cant blame it (the rules the rules) Thats ALL for now THANK
YOU ALL for givinme such a weekend of FUN (my xyl hated it though hi)

73 de Ricardo
CU2JU