Re: [3830] Submit contestlogs to Logbook of the World

To: PA2R via Muurkrant <pa2r@muurkrant.com>
Subject: Re: [3830] Submit contestlogs to Logbook of the World
From: Bill Coleman <aa4lr@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 08:35:32 -0500

On Dec 1, 2004, at 12:11 PM, PA2R via Muurkrant wrote:

I like to encourage contesters to submit their logs to the Logbook of the
World. You don't want all those buro cards so take 10 minutes to upload the
logs and you are done. All my QSO's are on LoTW.

I'd like to second this. Although the QSL rate for domestic Qs is pretty good in the LOTW, for DX contacts, it is pretty poor. For 60 Qs in the CQWW CW, only two were confirmed in LOTW.

            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901