[3830] ARRL 10 NX9T SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nx9t@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 NX9T SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 12:12:15 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: NX9T
Operator(s): NX9T
Station: NX9T

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   CW:  103    46
  SSB:  100    41
-------------------
Total:  203    87  Total Score = 53,244

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Only put in around  4 or 5 hours.  Too many busy activities going on this
weekend and this time of the year with the family.  Also, I must admit that band
conditions were not nearly enough to keep me interested so there wasn't much of
an incentive to "cash in" any of my radio chips for this one! lol

It is always fun...one just has to keep things in perspective and keep ones
expectations realistic.  I don't have much in the realm of expectations on this
one for me!
73 and Merry Christmas to all!
jeff NX9T
www.qsl.net/nx9t