[3830] ARRL 10 WE4YL(WY4N) SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wy4n@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 WE4YL(WY4N) SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 19:00:53 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: WE4YL
Operator(s): WY4N
Station: WY4N

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 8

   CW:  280    49
  SSB:   53    24
-------------------
Total:  333    73  Total Score = 89,498

Club: South Carolina DX Club

Comments:

Words cannot describe how bad this contest was for me. Without any hint of
propgation whatsoever, I just simply threw in the towel.

But, there were some nice surprises in this contest amidst the propagation
mayhem, ZL1ALZ called me last night at 2241, that really got me fired up...but,
I was crestfallen when he was my only Pacific contact...Great sig ZL1ALZ by the
way.

I was glad to give South Carolina to those who heard me, maybe next year it will
be better.

Station: Kenwood 570DG running 100 watts into a Force 12 C3 at 70 feet.

Happy Holidays to all!

73 Adam WY4N (WE4YL)
South Carolina DX Club
"Last in Contests, First in Style"