[3830] ARRL 10 WD0T M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tdravland@pie.midco.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 WD0T M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 20:34:47 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T + TREY (6 YR. OLD)
Station: WD0T

Class: M/S LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 8.3

   CW:   98    34
  SSB:   31    19
-------------------
Total:  129    53  Total Score = 24,274

Club:

Comments:

Boy, conditions were not good, and running low power to a 300ft open wire fed
loop at 25-30ft up is not the way to go when you need really low angle
propagation and a loud scatter signal.
Highlight for me was having my 6 year old son, Trey, work 2 ZL stations on
phone, that was really cool and a lot of fun for him.
I spent most of my on air time after dark and early morning, and missed most
of
the daytime propagation, so was happy to actually work what I did. I knew
going
in that I wasn't going to be able to spend much time due to family activities
both days.
Thanks to all who could pull me out, and God's blessings on you all, and
especially remember to keep Christ in Christmas!  See you in NAQP and other
contests upcoming in 2005, Lord willing.
73, Todd WD0T