[3830] ARRL 10 VE5MX SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 VE5MX SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 09:38:30 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: VE5MX
Operator(s): VE5MX
Station: VE5MX

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: SK
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:   91    33
  SSB:   43    26
-------------------
Total:  134    59  Total Score = 26,314

Club:

Comments:

What brutal conditions. I worked NO stations from IL,NY,PA or the North East.
Didnt even hear any. Only worked W6YX from CA on cw, didnt work out on the move
to phone. But the FL were pounding in, and late in the contest I worked a swarm
of WA stations along with ID,OR and a few MI and OH thrown in. Worked some stuff
in Carib. and South America, VK,ZL. Heard one JA on cw. Heard NX5M and K5TR but
couldnt get their attention. Only worked 3 TX stations, but 7 OK
stations......

Still better than doing anything outside in December.

73 Todd