[3830] ARRL 160 K5PTC(N1LN) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1ln@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K5PTC(N1LN) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 18:09:44 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K5PTC
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 10

Total:  QSOs = 685  Sections = 76  Countries = 18  Total Score = 140,342

Club: Pesky Texan Contesters

Comments:

Some year I will be able to finish this contest.  I am really tired of having
'what if I finished' scores.  Two years ago it ended at mid-night Friday due to
a computer virus at work.  Last year we had a 2.5 hr power outage in the
neighborhood on Friday night as well as S7 QRN pulses all weekend caused by a
defective electric fence about 1 mile away.  This year I had to leave Saturday
morning for a business trip to Germany.  Next year - - - who knows??

Oh well - it was still a great first (and only) night.  Conditions were pretty
good for South Texas with a few EU Qs on Friday night and a short JA run on
Saturday morning.

As of now I should be able to play in the CQ-WW 160 but hthat is over 1 month
away.  Things could still change.   This work thing really gets in the way of
the hobby!

Happy Holidays from S. Texas

73,
Bruce - N1LN