[3830] NAQP CW K2KW(@K6KM) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2kw@prodigy.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K2KW(@K6KM) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 22:23:57 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K2KW
Operator(s): K2KW
Station: K6KM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   75    29
   80:  170    44
   40:  151    52
   20:  135    49
   15:  193    50
   10:  105    37
-------------------
Total:  829   261  Total Score = 216,369

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Thanks to K6KM and N6RER for hosting me at their fine station.

With the "Mother of all Storms" hitting CA, the rain had quieted all the line
noise we've been having for months.  Of course, just before the contest starts,
we have a 12 hour dry spell and the line noise comes back.  Sorry for being an
alligator... I had S9 line noise for the first half of the contest.

We got some rain later in the contest, it got quiet for about 20 minutes, but
then the +20 over S9 rain static took over (which lasted the entire last half of
the contest).  Can't win.  Of course we has some rare CA thunderstorms which
caused us to shut down the station for a while.  Luckily I still had a 30 minute
break left, which turned out to be about 50 minutes.

Gonna take my ears a week to recover...

Thanks for all the QSOs, and especially all the QSYs!

73, Kenny K2KW