[3830] NAQP CW K1IR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1ir@designet.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K1IR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 05:14:51 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K1IR
Operator(s): K1IR
Station: K1IR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:   74    28
   80:  179    47
   40:  102    32
   20:    1     1
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  356   108  Total Score = 38,448

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team: Captain Zero and the One-Eyes

Comments:

What a blast! Really enjoyed this contest. Wish I could have put in a full
effort. Some family commitments kept me from getting on until 0048z Saturday
evening. There wasn't much left on 20m - just made one Q there. Moved on to
40/80/160. 160 was very productive.

Rig: IC-781
Antennas: 160m Inverted-L, 80m 3-el wire yagi, 80m sloper (S), 40m 4-el yagi,
E/W bidirectional yagi.
Computer: Pentium, Win98SE, WriteLog

This is a great contest to learn SO2R. There were so many opportunities to tune
a second radio. I wish I'd had time to rewire for SO2R nd give it a go.

A pleasure to team up with Captain Zero and the One-Eyes!

73,

Jim K1IR