[3830] NAQP CW K8MAD(@K8MR) M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimk8mr@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K8MAD(@K8MR) M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 07:35:04 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K8MAD
Operator(s): K8BB, K8CC, K8MR, W1NN, W8MJ
Station: K8MR

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:  151    43
   80:  174    45
   40:  133    41
   20:   77    33
   15:   43    24
   10:   42    12
-------------------
Total:  620   198  Total Score = 122,760

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

While we will enter as M/2, it was really only one operator at a time, using one
radio.

The first six hours (and the last hour) were me playing around while getting
ready for the annual K8MR Christmas party/MRRC meeting.  The in between hours
were partying guys sitting down to made some qsos. They had not only the QRM on
the bands to deal with, but also that from a dozen or so guys standing around
behind them drinking beer, etc.

73  -  Jim   K8MR