[3830] NAQP CW W5NN(@K5NZ) M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5nz@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W5NN(@K5NZ) M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 08:39:26 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W5NN
Operator(s): NT5TU, K1OJ, N1LN, NO5W, K5GA, K5NZ
Station: K5NZ

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:  186    48
   80:  318    52
   40:  338    60
   20:  358    58
   15:  273    57
   10:   91    30
-------------------
Total: 1564   305  Total Score = 477,020

Club:

Team:

Comments:

First, sorry to hear of all the WX damage to you guys up north.  Hope things are
back to normal for you soon.

We were unable to take advantage of the 10m backscatter here I suppose due to
lack of antennas.  Heard many but they couldn't hear us.  We probably should
have spent that time on 20 running.  Guess that has to go on the antenna "to do"
list.  And our usual 20/40 big bands didn't happen, we thought just low
participation, but seems the other M2 guys made hay there so not sure what
happened to us. We always suck hind tit on 80/160 so no real surprise there.
Maybe we spent too much time snacking at the NT5TU shusi bar, or sitting by the
campfire drinking wine.  We did have our usual successful social event so all
was not lost!  We enjoyed our well deserved ass whipping, and look forward to
the next one!

Great job by the other M2's and thanks to all for the QSY's.

Last note...  Some RTTY op's rival 75m pigfarmers!  Clear above 7050 and they
were all crowded down in the lower part of 40? They would come and just fire up
right on freq with us and many others..Pathetic!  ARRL should move the RTTY
contest to the NAQP SSB weekend or we should switch weekends with SSB.

nz