[3830] NAQP CW AD4EB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ad4eb@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW AD4EB Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 12:48:52 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: AD4EB
Operator(s): AD4EB
Station: AD4EB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:  142    38
   80:  110    35
   40:  112    37
   20:  108    36
   15:   61    21
   10:   33    10
-------------------
Total:  566   177  Total Score = 101,182

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team: TCG #2

Comments:

Have been working hard to improve my CW copying ability, using Morse Runner and
Rufz32.  They really paid off in this contest, many less repeats needed, was
able to begin trying SO2R operation on CW, and did not get brain overload.

Also recently put up a 160m inverted L, which turned out to be my best band.

Wish I had spent more time on 10 and 15 when they were open.