[3830] NAQP CW VE3GLO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3glo@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW VE3GLO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 15:29:11 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: VE3GLO
Operator(s): VE3GLO
Station: VE3GLO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ontario
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:   62    22
   80:   68    35
   40:   77    24
   20:   61    22
   15:   51    12
   10:   11     8
-------------------
Total:  340   123  Total Score = 41,820

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Team: CCO Team 2

Comments:

Put more effort into this contest than normal, guess it was due to volunteering
to be on a team.  Hopefully my efforts helped out. GO CCO TEAM 2.

Sure wish we had some 10 mtr conditions.  Spent a lot of time on 10 for only a
few contacts.  80 mtrs was a struggle.  Had S7 to S9 noise and sure had to work
to pull out the few contacts on that band.

Was surprised to hear so many contesters working the 1830Khz to 1840Khz,
especially when the contest requests to respect the Top Band DX window.  Not
sure why but I made it a point not to work any Contesters working in that
portion of the band.

Maybe we will hear everyone again in Part 2.

73, Bob, VE3GLO