[3830] RTTY Roundup N5ZM M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5zm@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N5ZM M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 16:48:50 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N5ZM
Operator(s): N5ZM N5RN
Station: N5ZM

Class: M/S LP
QTH: AR
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
   80:  168
   40:  252
   20:  276
   15:  142
   10:   23
------------
Total:  861  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 52  Total Score = 94,710

Club:

Comments:

Was good to be back to Round Up. I moved in January 2003 and just had some
temporary antennas last year. Finally got the Force 12's up last spring and the
new MAG240N seemed to pay off.

Strange propagation on 15 was our biggest challenge here. Seemed like there was
just a small pocket here and there that we could hear or could hear us. I don't
think I ever worked that hard for 142 Q's before. We did well on 40 with 24
mult's and most of them DX. I hope to be better prepared next year. Thanks for
all the Q's and see you in the next one.

Earl N5ZM..