[3830] RTTY Roundup ZL2AMI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup ZL2AMI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 14:11:31 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: ZL2AMI
Operator(s): ZL2AMI
Station: ZL2AMI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Wellington
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
   80:    0
   40:   29
   20:   52
   15:  163
   10:  190
------------
Total:  434  State/Prov = 44  Countries = 40  Total Score = 36,456

Club:

Comments:

Contact numbers were good on 15m and 10m as I was able to give these bands my
full attention. The results on 20m and 40m were down as my sleep pattern was
disturbed by other activity on the Quartz Hill site. I missed out through having
to sleep at the wrong times. Operational planning for a contest that offers only
one chance at day and night propagation is important.

73 Bob ZL2AMI