[3830] CQWW CW W3EF SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W3EF SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 23:27:55 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W3EF
Operator(s): W3EF
Station: W3EF

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 42
Radios: SO2R

  160:   15     6        8
   80:   69    14       44
   40:  256    24       76
   20:  402    29       89
   15:  464    25       82
   10:   73    20       42
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Apologies for being so last-minute with this; I went abroad the day after the
contest and have only just been able to get to it.

Great job all who stuck it out despite weird and often horrible conditions.
Espcially congrats to Mike, W1MU, who seems to have pulled it off -- great
work!

It seems I have to keep building my station and improving my skills (though
there is some debate about this last point) just to stay in the game -- that's
why I love contesting!

73,
Maury W3EF / G0UHK