[3830] NAQP SSB WY4N Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wy4n@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB WY4N Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 19:26:19 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: WY4N
Operator(s): WY4N
Station: WY4N

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:
   80:    1     1
   40:  234    43
   20:  231    41
   15:   43    10
   10:   11     7
-------------------
Total:  521   102  Total Score = 53,142

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Cool contest, had some of the most exciting runs in my life (especially on 40
meters). Thanks to all who called me, and I was again glad to give out SC to
those that heard me.

I had never planned for their to be so many "Elvi" on the bands. I guess the
team "A Princess and 4 Lids" from a few years back really caught on and people
began using the name "Elvis" For the next contest, I'll try to come up with
another clever name, and who knows, maybe that one will catch on as well.

73

Adam "Elvis" WY4N
"In Soviet Russia, Contests Work You!"
http://we4yl.com