[3830] BARTG Sprint N0AC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG Sprint N0AC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 07:33:45 -0800
                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: N0AC
Operator(s): N0AC
Station: N0AC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IA
Operating Time (hrs): <24

   80:
   40:   75   75
   20:  136  136
   15:   32   32
   10:
-----------------
Total:  243  243  Mults = 27  Total Score = 17,496

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I was suprised at the runs I generated from a small station with the current
solor conditions. I didn't start until about 14z, took time off to visit my
mother, time off for lunch and TV, and only operated part of the evening. It was
almost all domestic with few DX stations copied. I heard some JAs CQing but
could not get their attention. My antenna doesn't tune high enough in the 80m
band to operate RTTY. I had a good time so thanks to the sponsors for hosting
the contest.

Bill, N0AC

Ten Tec Orion and Butternut vertical
Writelog running AFSK