[3830] ARRL Jan VHF K5ETX Limited Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF K5ETX Limited Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 06:36:24 -0800

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  74     26  Total Score = 2,210

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

This was John's (K5ETX) first contest and I was there for support and helpful
advice although with no good propagation advice was very limited. I made a
couple of Qs but John did 99.5% of the operating. Hopefully this will not be the
last contest from K5ETX. He will be adding a KW on 6M and .5KW on 2M soon for a
better shot at MS contacts. Also next time we will have 432 SSB instead of a 10W
FM only radio and crappy antenna, next time 100W (at least) and 25 element yagi.
Thanks to the rovers and the rest for the Qs and see you all in June.

Icom 746
Icom W21 HT w/ 10W amplifier
5 el 6M @ 43'
19 el 2M @ 47'