[3830] CQ160 CW N1EU Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1eu@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N1EU Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 03:45:05 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N1EU
Operator(s): N1EU
Station: N1EU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Albany NY
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

Total:  QSOs = 290  State/Prov = 49  Countries = 26  Total Score = 77,850

Club:

Comments:

2.5 hours of running for a little fun in the contest.  Condx seemed fairly good
although I noticed a bit of quick deep QSB and a few periods of continual static
storms.

Nothing beats stereo diversity reception when listening on multiple Beverage
antennas for callers in topband contests!

Thanks for all the q's and regrets to those I couldn't pull out.

Equipment:
Ten-Tec Orion, Acom 2000A
inverted L transmit
580ft Beverages NE, SE, SW, NW