[3830] CQ160 CW W9RE Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9re@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W9RE Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 15:45:31 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

Total:  QSOs = 800  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 25  Total Score = 171,612

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I apologize to all the stations that I was not able to pull through my S7 line
noise!  If you did call unsuccessfully please let me know, I?m looking for
ammunition.  I?ve had the noise problem now for several years and with the help
of my 8 vertical receiving array (W8JI) finally pinpointed the source but have
been unsuccessful getting it fixed.  I have finally gone to the FCC for help.

Conditions and participation seemed rather good and that made it hard to quit in
spite of the noise.  Just operated from 0000z to about 0700z off and on both
nights.

DX worked: 8P,CM, CT3, DL, EA, EA8, EI, F, G, GW, HA, HK, KP2, OK, OM, ON, PJ2,
PJ7, SP, XE, YV, ZF, D4, VP5 and VP2E.  Only worked 31-10 pointers.

Missed NT, LB, and YT and RI was my last mainland state worked.

Thanks to all, especially the DX stations that make this one so interesting.

Mike W9RE