[3830] CQ160 CW 5B/K3UY Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW 5B/K3UY Single Op HP
From: Igor Booklan <ra3auu@srr.ru>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 13:52:42 +0300
2005 CQWW 160 CW  Contest

CALL:  5B/K3UY      Cyprus
CLASS: Single Operator High Power

QSOs      OSO points      NA    DX

1259        12032         22    78

Claimed score     1 203 200 pts

Station Description: FT-1000MP, ACOM-2000

Antenna(s): 27m vertical, Dipole
Operators: RA3AUU

Remarks:

It's funny to say but it was my first attempt in CWWW160 in last 18
years :)

Unexpected storm, rain and heavy static made me almost stop running
for 4 hours before my sunrise on Sunday.
The best opening was on the last 4 hours of the contest were I managed
to make most of AS/OC DX and NA/JA QSOs.

I had my second VFO listening D4B running huge signal and high speed
both NA and Europe at the same time while I heard nothing from NA.
Congrats Al ! Hope with antenna changes I can come closer next year.

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules
and regulations of the contest.

Igor "Harry" Booklan RA3AUU

MULTIPLIER LIST
NA:
CT   MA   ME   NH   NY   NJ   DE   PA   GA   NC   FL   SC   TN   VA
WA   OH   IL   MO   NS   PEI  NF   ON

DX:
3A    4J    4L    4X    5B    9A    9H    9V    A6    CT    CT3   D4
DL    EA    EA8   EI    ER    ES    EU    EX    EY    F     G     GD
GI    GJ    GM    GW    HA    HB    HL    I     IG9   IS    IT9
JA    JT    KP2   LA    LX    LY    LZ    OE    OH    OH0   OK
OM    ON    OY    OZ    PA    PJ2   S5    SM    SP    SU    SV
SV9   T9    TA    TK    UA    UA2   UA9   UK    UN    UR    VK
VP2E  YA    YI    YL    YO    YU    YV    Z3    ZC4   ZL