[3830] CQ160 CW DJ1YFK(@DL0TUD) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lists@telegraphy.de
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW DJ1YFK(@DL0TUD) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 06:54:25 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: DJ1YFK
Operator(s): DJ1YFK
Station: DL0TUD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Dresden
Operating Time (hrs): ~8

Total:  QSOs = 319  State/Prov = 3  Countries = 48  Total Score = 77,775

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Running 100W into a mismatched sloper (25m up, SWR 5:1). Very high local noise
level made copying DX difficult, only worked A61AJ, several CT3s, D4B, VY2ZM,
KT1V, KC1XX, W1ECT and K1ZZ. Also heard W2GD, N2NT, K2YR and several others, but
no chance for me.

After I called D4B and got him with 100W on the first call (no pileup, he was
CQing again), I reduced power down to 5W and worked him again as DL0TUD; awesome
ears!