[3830] CQ160 CW KT0R Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt0r@msn.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW KT0R Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 08:13:06 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: KT0R
Operator(s): KT0R
Station: KT0R

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 693  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 9  Total Score = 107,669

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Had a great time. Was not going to operate as much as I did, but got in there
and had fun. The band was nice and quite for me and stateside was very good.
Even worked a few eu, which is rare for me on 160. Worked all states execpt
KL7.
Was surprised to even work DC, have not worked that in awhile. Was fun to have 2
KH6's call me. And 2 SD back to back.

Thanks to all that called in. 160 is a amazing band.

DX worked was XE,VP2E,D4B,PJ2,KP2,CT3,F,KH6.

Vry 73 Dave