[3830] NA Sprint SSB N6TR HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tree@kkn.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB N6TR HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 19:32:28 -0800
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: N6TR
Operator(s): N6TR
Station: N6TR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:  100
   40:  127
   20:  105
---------------------

Club: Boring ARC

Team: Only One Radio

Comments:

This is K7SS's fault - he called me up and signed me up on his team.  Serves him
right if I end up beating him.  Put up a 40 meter sloping dipole so I could run
the amp on 40 (the big beam's SWR is way up there on the phone band).

The 4 square on 75 really worked well.  See you all on CW!!

Still lots of guys not signing both calls as required by the rules.