[3830] MnQP K9NW Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9nw@qth.com
Subject: [3830] MnQP K9NW Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 14:27:53 -0800
                    Minnesota QSO Party

Call: K9NW
Operator(s): K9NW
Station: K9NW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:       0       0
   80:      25       0
   40:     204       0
   20:       4       0
   15:       0       0
   10:       0       0
    6:       0       0
    2:       0       0
-------------------------
Total:     233       0  Mults = 87  Total Score = 40,542

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Being a native Minnesotan, it's always nice to party with the folks back home.

Great time chasing the mobiles......thanks guys!  It was extra special to get
the sweep!

This was a 40M event for me in northeast IN.  There was virtually no propagation
on 20 but eventually a handfull of scatter QSOs were eaked out of the noise.  80
started to come to life the last hour or so.  No phone QSOs was not intentional
but when I'd go there I could never find anyone and the mobiles provided so much
action down the band that it was more productive to keep up with them.

See you next time!

73, Mike K9NW