[3830] XE RTTY LZ2BE SO1R LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] XE RTTY LZ2BE SO1R LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 10:01:24 -0800
                    Mexico RTTY International Contest

Call: LZ2BE
Operator(s): LZ2BE
Station: LZ2BE

Class: SO1R LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 15

   80:   78   233    26
   40:  112   336    30
   20:  183   549    40
   15:   94   282    23
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  467  1400   119  Total Score = 166,600

Club:

Comments:

It was a partial time effort due to the snow thunderstorm here. Temperatures
drop down to -20C, wind up to 100km/h, power deeps... a real disaster.
Contest began with 20 min power shut down. I had to reset the computer few times
till 23z when power shuts off for long and the best decision was to have a good
sleep. Woke up at 5z - oho, we have power again!
Condx was relatively good, 10m dead at all, 15m some good openings to JA and
USA, 20m was much better. Low bands were the best, but unfortunately I lost most
of the night time. Amazing signal from VK6HD on both bands, good openings to Far
East and  quite difficult to break West EU wall to USA!
Thanks to all friends and CU in WPX!
73 Boyan