[3830] NA Sprint SSB VE7FO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB VE7FO LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 19:32:21 -0800
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: VE7FO
Operator(s): VE7FO
Station: VE7FO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:  33     1:29
   40:  22     0:49
   20:  43     1:42
---------------------
Total:  98     Mults = 34  Total Score = 3,332

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Team:

Comments:

That was tough.  I think I should quit before the numbers go negative.
2001 - 130/37
2003 - 128/37
2004 -  86/26
2005 -  98/34
Still, I seemed to do better at attracting a caller after an S&P Q than in the
past.  Lots of lines in the log alternate between S&P and being called.  If I
couldn't attract a caller after 3 short CQs I vacated the frequency and found
someone to call.  As always, it took some time to get into the rhythm and I was
still saying the exchange out of sequence at times right up to the end.

It was pretty funny listening to K9PG at the end thundering in on 3830 with the
pig farmers squealing and rumbling away many dB below him.

Won't be in the CW - I'll be in WPX RTTY.