[3830] NA Sprint CW K3LR(@W5TM) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3lr@k3lr.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K3LR(@W5TM) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 09:55:40 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K3LR
Operator(s): K3LR
Station: W5TM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Oklahoma
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:  115
   40:  130
   20:  129
---------------------

Club: North Coast Contesters

Team: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

This is always a great contest. My highest QSO total ever! Started very well and
things kept going along. Two Red Bulls put me over the top!!! That one during
the 3rd hour did the trick!
Very simple layout this time. Only 2 band changes, 1 radio and one amp. Beams
for 20, but a dipole for 40 and 80 with my trusty Johnson Matchbox. Beginning to
think that 40 meter beams are not needed when operating here in the southwest!
Thanks to Ed, W5TM for letting me use his station.

Hour QSOs
00   100
01   90
02   92
03   92

CU next weekend in ARRL DX CW and next September for the CW Sprint!

Very 73!
Tim K3LR