[3830] RTTY WPX OK1VWK SOSB/20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX OK1VWK SOSB/20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 12:22:15 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: OK1VWK
Operator(s): OK1VWK
Station: OK1VWK

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: Kladno
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:
   40:
   20:  269  602
   15:
   10:
-----------------
Total:  269  602  Prefixes = 198  Total Score = 119,196

Club:

Comments:

I tried to prepare my Kantronics KAM to cooperate with N1MM logger but I had
more problems with configuration. Thanks this I started only to second part of
WPX RTTY. I am not sure but result is better than result from last year. Fine
contest with normal conditions on 20m band I think. Thanks to my YL for perfect
support. Thanks to all for contact during contest and see you in ARRL DX CW now
again from OL7R contest station.

Used equipment:

Kenwood TS870,Inverted Vee,Kantronics KAM, WF1B for logging, N1MM logger for
Kantronics communication test+packet and radio driving

73 de Milan,OK1VWK