[3830] RTTY WPX VK2IMM SOSB/20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sergeysh@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX VK2IMM SOSB/20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 14:20:20 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: VK2IMM
Operator(s): VK2IMM
Station: VK2IMM

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: Sydney
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:
   20:  57   157
   15:
   10:
-----------------
Total:  57   157  Prefixes = 50  Total Score = 7,850

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

Rig: TS440S at 100W
Interface: MFJ 1279
S/W: MixW 2.12
Antenna: Loaded dipole, balcony mounted

This is my first contest in 2005.

Although I did not plan making any special effort for this contest, this
happened that I had some spare time to spend behind the radio over a weekend so
I used my always ready mobile antenna setup on the balcony. The 20M band
conditions seemed to be good with somewhat better propagation during last 24
hours. As usual it was quite a challenge to be heard with this very limited
antenna on RTTY. I did not hear too many stations on 15 or 10 M so this is just
a single band entry. The activity level was rather high with the band fully
occupied during LP to the USA and SP to EU hours.

Thank you for all the contacts.

Sergey VK2IMM